B4 Organic (Blend of 4 Beneficial Micros)
B4 solubilizes phosphorus, zinc, and iron that are in the soil and make it available to the crop. B4 rapidly creates a biofilm on the root of the plant. This biofilm is what contacts the soil and solubilizes P, Zn, and Fe. Because B4 is growing all year season long, it is increasing the availability of and uptake of P, Zn, and Fe throughout the growing season.
B4 is recommended for applications looking to increase nutrient uptake.
- Crop efficiency - allows plants to more effectively use nutrients all-season long by growing microbes on the roots of your crop, increasing nutrient uptake.
- Higher yields - improved plant stand and spacing giving room for healthier plants
- Money in your pocket - results from 11 states over 3 years show an average of a +7 bu/A increase in soybeans and a +9.4 bu/A increase in corn.
- Ease of use - low 16 oz. use rate per acre in-furrow application.
- Peace of mind - Compatible with seed applied fungicides, insecticides, and inoculants. Also works with liquid starter fertilizers and insecticides in pre-blends when applied in-furrow.
B4 is available as a Liquid In-furrow (LiF) ORGANIC application.
Nutriquire (Soil Inoculant +)
Nutriquire Soil Inoculant is a microbial-based product intended to increase the active biomass in the soil. Nutriquire introduces microbes into the soil resulting in improved plant vigor and nutrient cycling. Many of the bacteria in Nutriquire are spore forming bacteria allowing flexible mixing and application options.
- Enhanced fertilizer program - increases plant nutrient uptake.
- Quick start - improves germination and early plant vigor by increasing root mass growth and building the aerobic zone in the soil.
- Stimulates - feeds the soil microorganisms that provide essential nutrients for plants through their productive biological processes.
- Ease of use - Can be mixed with starter fertilizers and/or herbicides such as 2, 4-D and glyphosate.
- Extra Yield - a 2-year corn and soybean trial showed an average increase of +12 bu/A corn and +7 bu/A soybeans.
Available in Soil Applied (SA), Liquid In-Furrow (LiF), and Foliar (F) applications.